Founded in 1968, PolyFab provides custom engineered plastic fabrications.
We work with many materials and specialize in clear plastics.
Some of the applications we have made include:
- Large graduated cylinders
- Architectural formed pieces
- LEXAN® Tanks and waterbaths
- Clear PVC and acrylic assemblies
- Laboratory splash guards and custom trays for all industries
- Plastic flooring and secondary containment basins
- Custom PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and HDPE duct work
- Fume hoods made from any weldable plastic material
- Marine fresh, gray, and black water tanks
- Custom polypro and HDPE tanks for chemical storage and treatment
- Machined polyethylene fittings
- Routed plastic and wood signs
Click on the navigation to the left for specific product photos, and along the top for application-specific photos and information. We look forward to being of service to you!
A cartilage implant for replacing a portion of the cartilage adjacent to a skeletal joint, the implant comprising:
a bearing portion for contacting opposing surfaces of the joint, the bearing portion including an annular wall forming at least a portion of a ring; and
a flexible drape extending from the bearing portion to anchor the bearing portion adjacent to the joint, the drape forming at least a portion of a ring, wherein the bearing portion forms a relatively less complete ring than the drape.
Credit: Drape Forming
Please Contact Us to discuss your Drape Forming needs. You design it, we build it.