Founded in 1968, PolyFab provides custom engineered plastic fabrications.
We work with many materials and specialize in clear plastics.
Some of the applications we have made include:
- Large graduated cylinders
- Architectural formed pieces
- LEXAN® Tanks and waterbaths
- Clear PVC and acrylic assemblies
- Laboratory splash guards and custom trays for all industries
- Plastic flooring and secondary containment basins
- Custom PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and HDPE duct work
- Fume hoods made from any weldable plastic material
- Marine fresh, gray, and black water tanks
- Custom polypro and HDPE tanks for chemical storage and treatment
- Machined polyethylene fittings
- Routed plastic and wood signs
Click on the navigation to the left for specific product photos, and along the top for application-specific photos and information. We look forward to being of service to you!
Fume Hood Labconco
Kevin Gilkison has a B.S. in Construction Engineering from Kansas State University. He previously worked as a Project Manager for Owens-Corning Fiberglass. He has over 25 years of experience in laboratory ventilation.
Kevin Gilkison is currently employed by, Labconco Corporation as Senior Product Engineer. His group is responsible for the development of the new High Performance/ Low Flow line of laboratory fume hoods and other laboratory ventilation products. He is currently serving on the NFPA 45 "Standard on Fire Protection for Laboratories Using Chemicals" technical committee and the ASHRAE Standard 110-1995 "Method of Testing Performance of Laboratory Hoods" technical committee.
Credit: Fume Hood Labconco
Please Contact Us to discuss your Fume Hood Labconco needs. You design it, we build it.