Founded in 1968, PolyFab provides custom engineered plastic fabrications.
We work with many materials and specialize in clear plastics.
Some of the applications we have made include:
- Large graduated cylinders
- Architectural formed pieces
- LEXAN® Tanks and waterbaths
- Clear PVC and acrylic assemblies
- Laboratory splash guards and custom trays for all industries
- Plastic flooring and secondary containment basins
- Custom PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and HDPE duct work
- Fume hoods made from any weldable plastic material
- Marine fresh, gray, and black water tanks
- Custom polypro and HDPE tanks for chemical storage and treatment
- Machined polyethylene fittings
- Routed plastic and wood signs
Click on the navigation to the left for specific product photos, and along the top for application-specific photos and information. We look forward to being of service to you!
Fume Hood Mfg
This is in response to your September 20, 1983, inquiry on behalf of Dr. Malcolm Renfrew of the University of Idaho concerning the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) current face velocity specifications for laboratory fume hoods.
We understand Dr. Renfrew's concerns, however, the only current standards which specify fume hood face velocities (13 carcinogen standards in 29 CFR 1910.1003 - 1910.1016) do not apply to laboratories. These standards are not applicable to laboratories by virtue of the decision by the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in Synthetic Organic Chemical Manufacturer's Association v. Brennan, 506 F. 2nd 385 (3d Cir. 1974), cert. denied 423 U.S. 830.
Credit: Fume Hood Mfg
Please Contact Us to discuss your Fume Hood Mfg needs. You design it, we build it.