Founded in 1968, PolyFab provides custom engineered plastic fabrications.
We work with many materials and specialize in clear plastics.
Some of the applications we have made include:
- Large graduated cylinders
- Architectural formed pieces
- LEXAN® Tanks and waterbaths
- Clear PVC and acrylic assemblies
- Laboratory splash guards and custom trays for all industries
- Plastic flooring and secondary containment basins
- Custom PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and HDPE duct work
- Fume hoods made from any weldable plastic material
- Marine fresh, gray, and black water tanks
- Custom polypro and HDPE tanks for chemical storage and treatment
- Machined polyethylene fittings
- Routed plastic and wood signs
Click on the navigation to the left for specific product photos, and along the top for application-specific photos and information. We look forward to being of service to you!
OSHA has promulgated regulations to protect workers from the hazards associated with roof openings [29 CFR* 1910 and 1926]. The OSHA General Industry Standard requires that "every skylight floor opening and hole shall be guarded by a standard skylight screen or a fixed standard railing on all exposed sides" [29 CFR 1910.23(a)(4)]. Requirements for a standard skylight screen are given in 29 CFR 1910.23(e)(8), as follows:
Skylight screens shall be of such construction and mounting that they are capable of withstanding a load of at least 200 pounds applied perpendicularly at any one area on the screen. They shall also be of such construction and mounting that under ordinary loads or impacts, they will not deflect downward sufficiently to break the glass below them. The construction shall be of grillwork with openings not more than 4 inches long or of slatwork with openings not more than 2 inches wide with length unrestricted.
Please Contact Us to discuss your Grillwork needs. You design it, we build it.
Laminar Flow Hood
Cylinder Graduated Reading
Fume Hood Laboratory
Chemical Fume Hood
Water and Air Treatment Home
Exhaust Ventilation System
Fume Hood Mfg
Exhaust Fume Hood
Plastic Flange Bearing
Acid Fume Hood
Fume Hood Manufacturer
Laminar Air Flow Hood
PVC Duct Fittings
Fume Hood Labconco
Cylinder Diagram Graduated
Benchtop Fume Hood
Walk In Fume Hood
Large PVC Duct
Clear Polycarbonate Pipe
Plastic Fume Hood
PVC Reducing Wye